We’ve Been Solving Flooring Problems in Animal Care Facilities — For Years
Talk to us about your goals. Then, we’ll determine the best flooring solutions for your situation.
If you operate an animal care facility — whether it’s a veterinary clinic, a 24/7 animal hospital, a pet daycare, pet grooming business, or retail pet store — you know that your floors are put to the test every day. You need floors that stand up to rigorous demands — for both beauty and functionality.
McLean Flooring Solutions will work with you to ensure that your floors provide a hygienic and beautiful environment for your animal guests, your human clients, and your team. We offer a selection of the highest quality concrete floor coatings and seamless floor-and-wall systems. And our expert installation, polishing, and sealing methods guarantee your satisfaction, now and for years to come.
Specific Flooring Applications for Animal Care Facilities
- Treatment Rooms. Laboratories, and Offices
- Reception and Waiting Areas
- Supply and Equipment Storage Areas
- Kennels and Overnight Facilities
- Pet Bathing and Grooming Areas
- Play and Exercise Areas
Some Common Flooring Requirements for Animal Care Facilities
We have rugged floor finish options that resist constant wear from the claws of large canids and their human companions.
We provide flooring solutions that resist staining, corrosion, abrasion, and other damage that often results from the frequent and necessary cleaning with harsh chemicals such as betadine and chlorhexidine.
Animal care demands many of the same stringently maintained hygienic conditions required in human health care — especially in veterinary facilities, animal hospitals, and laboratories. Floor surfaces must be seamless. Grout lines, seams, and cracks are inviting havens for persistent bacteria, mildew, and other toxic invaders.
We can give you floors that are antimicrobial, resistant to surface penetration by germs, and easily cleaned to remove bodily fluid, bacterial, and viral contaminants.
- Resistant to scratching from claws, equipment, and heavy foot traffic
- Beautiful and professional appearance
- Seamless, anti-microbial surface
- Impermeable to animal waste, body fluids, and odor penetration
- Resistant to damage from frequent cleaning and sanitizing
- Resistant to chemicals, acids, and alkali
- Ease of maintenance
- Non-slip, non-skid surface
A Few Examples of the Best Flooring Choices for Animal Care Facilities
The McLean Flooring Solutions team will find the right solution for your needs and your budget.
Epoxy or Epoxy Overlaid with Urethane
- Urethane overlays are soft on paws!
- Epoxies (e.g., Rock-Tred Novolac) where chemicals or cleaning solutions are frequently used — treatment rooms, overnight areas
- Urethane adds UV and scratch resistance — reception and waiting areas
- Impermeable epoxies — labs
- Non-slip and antimicrobial epoxies — all areas
- Integral epoxy base moldings around walls to contain spills
- Great for offices, hallways, and some storage areas
- Wide selection of colors, finishes, and decorative touches complement any decor
- Durable, high-density, non-porous surface
- Non-slip, non-skid surfaces available
- Increased ambient light (may reduce power costs)
Metzger-McGuire Industrial Concrete Floor Repair and Maintenance Products
- Salvage and restore damaged, cracked, or excessively worn areas