We’ve Been Solving Flooring Problems in Private Educational Facilities — For Years
Talk to us about your goals. Then, we’ll determine the best flooring solutions for your situation.
Private schools throughout the country — from elementary schools to universities — are turning more and more frequently to finished concrete floors. Finished concrete has proven ideal for classrooms, offices, restrooms, showers, and common areas like lobbies, auditoriums, and hallways.
McLean Flooring Solutions has helped New England private schools and colleges create floors that meet their needs for durability, safety, beauty, and low-cost maintenance.
Whether it’s a new building or a remodeling project, we’ll create a solution that you and your students will enjoy and be proud of for years to come.
Specific Flooring Applications for Private Educational Facilities
- Classrooms, Laboratories, and Dormitories
- Lobbies, Hallways, and Other Common Areas
- Gymnasiums and Cafeterias
- Auditoriums and Multi-purpose Rooms
- Office Areas or Buildings
- Restrooms, Locker Rooms, Dressing Rooms, and Showers
- Woodworking and Metals Shops
- Theatre Backstage Areas and Scene Shops
- Storage Areas
- Loading Docks and Bus Barns
Common Flooring Requirements for Private Educational Facilities
We understand the flooring requirements of private educational facilities and we’ll help you create concrete flooring solutions that meet your needs.
- Long life
- Low maintenance and cost effective
- Safe, seamless, non-trip, non-slip, non-skid surfaces
- Non-allergenic, free of mold, mildew, and mites
- Logo or mascot decoration
- Professional installation team: safe, reliable, non-smoking
Examples of Best Flooring Choices for Private Educational Facilities
The McLean Flooring Solutions team will find the right solution for your needs and your budget.
- Chemical-resistant epoxies (e.g., Rock-Tred Novolac) — lab rooms
- Impermeable epoxies — kitchens and cafeterias
- Non-slip and antimicrobial epoxies — locker rooms, restrooms, and showers
- Great for classrooms, commons areas, and hallways
- Wide selection of colors, finishes, and decorative touches to complement any decor
- Durable, easy to clean and maintain surface
- Non-slip, non-skid surfaces available
- Increased ambient light (may reduce power costs)